Philosophy of Representing Clients
Bobby Dale Barina believes everyone has the right to proper representation when facing legal issues.
Often one of the most stressful times of life is when you are confronted with a legal matter. Even if you have a simple question, it may weigh heavy on your mind until you find knowledgeable counsel.
The philosophy and primary objective of Attorney Bobby Barina is to listen to the client, present the strongest case, defend the evidence, and achieve the best possible outcome in accordance with the client’s goal.
“I love what I do and I love working with people. I strive to be the voice of reason and comfort for my clients. It is my pleasure to serve the people of Killeen and central Texas.”
– Bobby Barina, Esq.
- University of Texas, School of Law
- University of Mary Hardin Baylor
- Temple Junior College
Serving more than 1500 clients throughout Central Texas. Personally preparing and handling more than 1700 cases.
Previous Positions of Bobby Barina
- Chief Juvenile Prosecutor in Bell County, Texas from 2004 to 2007
- Attorney/Proprietor at Barina & Associates from 2001 to 2004
- Municipal Judge in Nolanville, Texas from 1999 to 2004
- Partner at Harris & Barina in Killeen, Texas from 1994 to 2001
- Municipal Prosecutor in Nolanville, Texas in 1995, 1997 to 1999
- Special Prosecutor in Coryell County, Texas from 1994 to 1995
- First Assistant County/District Attorney in Coryell County, Texas from 1993 to 1994
- Associate at James H. Kreimeyer, Attorney at Law, in Belton, Texas from 1992 to 1993
Third year law student at Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, MN, Ms. Sawyer has been working at Bobby Dale Barina’s office for more than seven years.
Ms. Sawyer performs several critical roles – as a paralegal preparing documents, and organizing trial files, as well as a being an assistant scheduling appointments, filing electronic forms, and managing all other office affairs.
Dedicated to Serving Clients
Access to the best advice comes when you seek out the most experienced and knowledgeable expert.
Mr. Barina is happy to sit down with you, face to face, get better acquainted, and answer the legal questions you may have for him.
Some free legal consultations only allow for a quick, 15 minute introduction–not quite enough time to make an informed decision. However, Mr. Barina provides up to 30 minutes of free consulting to potential clients. And, if you decide that Mr. Barina is a good fit for your needs, he will extend the consultation into a more in-depth interview and start working your case right away.
Call Bobby Dale Barina, Attorney at Law to schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your case.